Tips and Tricks for a Better Hope Ride!
1. Do yourself a favor, have your favorite bike shop look over your bike to make sure it’s road ready. Nothing will ruin your ride quicker than breaking down due to mechanical issues!
2. Add an extra water bottle. Stay hydrated = less cramps!
3. Get a helmet. Look cool and protect your melon.
4. Play by the Rules! Share the Road. Motorists around here are extra nice to bikes…let’s keep it that way by being courteous.
5. Practice…make sure you are up to riding the distance you signed up for. We want this to be fun!
6. Invite more friends…courses are flat, SAGs are awesome, and the weather is going to be great.